Modern IT for Federal Programs.
Stop cost overruns and technical debt from getting in the way of the mission. Learn how we can keep you on the cutting edge.
Lyteworx Automation Systems® produces automation
solutions to meet crisis management communication and data access needs.
Lyteworx® also provides consultation to help organizations select a mix of hardware and software solutions that champions the operational needs of crisis response collaborators.
Command And Control
Lyteworx® has delivered military-approved geospatial
command and control solutions, such as SIRIS, built on expertise in integrating open-source,
commercial and government-owned technologies.
The Lyteworx® approach to software development enables adamant focus on delivering combat close warfighter support tools, sharpened for maximum usability.
- Blue Force Tracking
- COP - Common Operational Picture
- C2PC - Command and Control PC
- JDISS - Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System
- JWC - Joint Web COP
- Defense Messaging
- DMS - Common Operational Picture
- AMHS - Command and Control PC
- ASORTS - Army Status of Resources and Training System
- GSORTS- Global Status of Resources and Training System
- DRRSA - Defense Readiness Reporting System (Army)
- DoD C2 Systems
- GCCS-J - Global Command and Control Joint
- GCCS-A - Global Command and Control Army
- JOPES - Join Operation Planning and Execution System
- DMS - Defense Messaging System
- AMHS - Automated Message Handling System
Lyteworx® uses cutting-edge technologies to integrate
new capability with legacy platforms.
Our expertise in connecting systems across platform, network, and security postures gives our customers the edge in future-proofing critical operational applications. This flexibility allows quick feature addition and short upgrade timelines while maintaining a core operational baseline.